Turkish Rice Pudding SutlacFrom kutadkubilik 7 years ago
How to make it
- * Take a half-pound of short-grain or "pudding" rice and soak it for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse it. Put the rice in a pan, cover it with water, and cook, uncovered, until almost all the water has been absorbed.
- * Stir in 4 cups milk and simmer gently until the mixture thickens.
- * Add 1 lb of sugar, and salt cook it gently for 23 to minutes, stirring occasionally.
- * It should be thicker than a pouring consistency, but not solid.
- * Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pour the mixture into an small bowl sprinkle on the cinnamon Serve at cold
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating9 people
Sounds great!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
thanks for sharing your woonderful recipes!
Midgemidgelet in Eastern loved it
thank you for sharing this recipe with us.. I love rice pudding and will be trying this on very soon...five forks
Peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!