Easy Butterfinger CheesecakeFrom sparow64 5 years ago
How to make it
- Reserve 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfingers for garnish.
- Divide remaining mixture in half.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, 1/2 of finely crushed Butterfinger mixture and margarine.
- Using fork, press mixture against sides and bottom of 8-or 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour milk into small mixing bowl.
- Add cheesecake mix contents and beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Beat at medium speed 3 minutes longer.
- Fold remaining half of finely crushed Butterfinger bars into filling mixture.
- Pour into crust. Chill 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfinger bars. Refrigerate, covered.