Santa Maria ChickenFrom terryr 7 years ago
- 3 garlic cloves minced, or a TBS. of chopped garlic shopping list
- olive oil- enough to coat the pan for sauteing shopping list
- 1/2 a lb. of sliced white mushrooms shopping list
- 2 small jars of artichoke hearts in oil shopping list
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes and basil shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine(dry) shopping list
- 1 tsp. of italian seasonings shopping list
- 3 chicken breasts cut into 3/4 inch chunks shopping list
- flour with salt and pepper added shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Dip chicken in seasoned flour.
- Add oil to large frying pan and saute chicken until golden in color.
- Add all the other ingredients (pour the oil from the artichokes in as well) into the fry pan and cook slowly for 30-40 minutes on low to med.
- Add salt to your liking.
- Serve with fresh bread, salad, and a bottle of Sangiovase wine.
The Cookterryr Henderson, NV
The Rating8 people
Sounds great need to try this tonite!!!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
This sounds absolutely wonderful! Can't wait to try it and if my photgraphs turn out good - I will post one for you!
Thanks for the great post and high 5!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
You have a convert…If I get fed this dish. I took the liberty of adding it to a few groups that would find it interesting.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!