Drop Dead RibsFrom whuebl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crank your crockpot up to HIGH and add the 1 qt thinned BBQ sauce. I save leftover BBQ sauce and boil it with some coffee and a tablespoon of vinegar. It is perfect for this recipe.
- Boil enough water (not in the crockpot but in a separate pot) to cover ribs - but don't add them until the water is boiling.
- Boil for at least a minute and no more than 5.
- Immediately remove the ribs and place them in the crockpot - make sure the BBQ sauce covers them completely.
- Turn down the crockpot to WARM and cover.
- Cook for at least 24 hours on WARM.
- Serve with fresh BBQ sauce - I used KC Masterpiece (c) but you can use whatever you like.
- Enjoy because you will wish you doubled the recipe!