White Chocolate Raspberry CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 ounces white baking bar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- 3 ounces white baking bar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a cookie sheet then set aside.
- Chop 4 ounces of the white baking bar and set aside.
- Melt 4 ounces of the white baking bar over low heat while stirring constantly then cool.
- Beat butter with an electric mixer until softened then add sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until combined then beat in eggs and melted white baking bar until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour then stir in chopped white baking bar.
- Drop dough from a rounded teaspoon 2” apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes then cool on sheet 1 minute.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving melt raspberry jam in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Combine 3 ounces white baking bar and shortening then melt over low heat stirring constantly.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam on top of each cookie and drizzle with some of the melted chocolate.
- If necessary refrigerate cookies 15 minutes to firm chocolate.