Marshmallow Fluff SubstituteFrom cutegirl23 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1.In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt; beat with mixer in high speed for 10 minutes or until thick.
- 2.Add in icing sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
- 3.Beat in vanilla until blended.
- 4.Use this in any recipe called for marshmallow creme.
- 5.*NOTE* This recipe makes a lot of fluff, but may be frozen for later use, just remove from freezer and stir well with a spoon, or it can be refrigerated for up to 1 week, just make sure to stir well with a spoon before using.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- ningnomaningnong Christchurch, NZ
- whuebl Annapolis, MD
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- weepingwillow525 PETALUMA, CA
- ragingbrit Winnipeg, CA
- gortca Strathroy, CA
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcutegirl23 California, LA
The Rating8 people
Great recipe! Thanks for a very useful post! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
very yummy indeed thank you ............tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great postmidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!