Oatmeal Blueberry CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and honey, mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8-10 minutes, until golden on the edges and just set.
- Cook them too long and they will be hard and they are better chewy. Cool on racks, store airtight. Makes 3-4 dozen
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
this one was ment to be i have everything you need right now.this sounds like something i am going to have to bake. love it when that happens my boyfriend will be greatful. thanks megan,maywest in Tangerine loved it
These sound wholesome and delicious.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
Sounds gooooood! :) I look forward to trying this recipe.sarah_jayne in Toronto loved it