Parmesan Artichoke DipFrom eloise123 7 years ago
How to make it
- Coarsely slice artichokes and add to processor/blender
- Add parmesan, cream cheese, and garlic and process to blend (don't overdo)
- Stir in mayo
- Pour into a square baking dish
- Bake at 375F until top is browned, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pita bread points.
- ***To make this lower fat, you can substitute Neufchatel cheese, and it will still taste good, but the consistency will be crumblier.
The Cookeloise123 St John, VI
The Rating4 people
Sounds great - just wondering why you can't use the fresh Parm cheese? I quit buying the stuff in the shaker container years ago. But if a recipe calls for it - I can do it! Just curious.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yum...I haven't had this in ages and have been looking for a delicious,but simple recipe.Thanks for a great post!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!