Marinated Flank SteakFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs flank steak shopping list
How to make it
- In med. bowl,mix all marinade ingredients.Put meat in resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over it. Seal and refrigerate 6 hours to overnight.
- Pre-heat grill to med-high. Oil grate. Place steak on grill,and discard marinade. Grill meat 5 mins per side,or to desired doneness.
- I like it with lime juice instead of lemon on occasion. I cook 4 mins a side for rare.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
I make a marinade similar to this, and it was always one of my family's favorite dishes. Thanks for the post. Also good with pork tenderloin.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Thank you for the recipe, I've been wanting to make flank steak for a while, now I finally found nice recipe.polishyourkitchen in Miami loved it