Sausage WellingtonFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- 1-pound sausage,Cook & drain.
- Mix in 1 (one) 8 oz. Package cream cheese (room temperature).
- Mix until well blended in skillet with sausage.
- 1-package crescent rolls - spread out & pinch together.
- Roll with
- rolling pen to rectangle 10x12.
- Spread cream cheese/sausage mixture in middle of roll to within 1" of ends (10") & to within 3" of sides (12").
- Take regular table knife and cut slits 3" along side about 1/2" wide.
- Fold ends down first.
- Then fold up forming a braid.
- Brush with one beaten egg white.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before moving to serving platter or tray.
- use 2 plastic spatulas to move it to the serving platter so it doesn't
- separate, then slice.
- Slice down the middle then slice into slices.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
wow midgelet love the cream cheese in this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Quick N Easy122 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Finger Food51 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Quick And Easy25 members