Sloppy Joe LoafFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet and large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In sprayed skillet, combine ground beef and onion; cook until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Add tomato sauce, flour, basil, oregano and fennel seed; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, remove dough from can; place on lightly floured surface. Cut loaf in half lengthwise. Roll each half to form 16x4-inch rectangle. Place 1 dough rectangle on sprayed cookie sheet, being careful not to change shape.
- Stir 1/2 cup of the cheese into ground beef mixture. Spoon and spread mixture over dough rectangle on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining dough rectangle.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating9 people
This sounds great! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
My Grandsons are going to Love this
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
great meatloaf sandwich thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it