Iron Chef Orange ChickenFrom rottman 5 years ago
- 1 lb chicken tenders, or chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup Iron Chef orange Sauce, glaze with ginger shopping list
- 4 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 1 2-inch finger ginger root, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped, or 1/4 inch sweet onion, minced shopping list
- cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up the chicken tenders into 1-inch cubes. Place 1/2 cup corn starch into a small bowl and add the chicken cubes to the bowl a few at a time, covering all sides before removing to a clean paper plate.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet to frying temperature. Add the starched chicken cubes. Cook until brown. Remove the chicken pieces from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and onions to the remaining oil. Stir until the onion becomes clear.
- Return chicken to the skillet and add 1/2 cup of Iron Chef Orane sauce.
- Bring to bubbling.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- coitwalker Nowhere, Us
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jennfl30 Boynton Beach, FL
- itisnot_me San Diego, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- djimmey EATONVILLE, WA
- rottman Nottingham, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
I love orange chicken ...delicious!!! thanks rottman ..good to see you again !!
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds delish! Love Orange Chicken and Lemon Chicken too.. Great post!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Can't wait to try this out. It is one of my favorite Chinese dishes and also Orange Beef. I will start looking for this in my grocery stores. Thanks for the post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!