Iron Chef Orange ChickenFrom rottman 4 years ago
- 1 lb chicken tenders, or chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup Iron Chef orange Sauce, glaze with ginger shopping list
- 4 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 1 2-inch finger ginger root, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped, or 1/4 inch sweet onion, minced shopping list
- cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up the chicken tenders into 1-inch cubes. Place 1/2 cup corn starch into a small bowl and add the chicken cubes to the bowl a few at a time, covering all sides before removing to a clean paper plate.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet to frying temperature. Add the starched chicken cubes. Cook until brown. Remove the chicken pieces from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and onions to the remaining oil. Stir until the onion becomes clear.
- Return chicken to the skillet and add 1/2 cup of Iron Chef Orane sauce.
- Bring to bubbling.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- coitwalker Nowhere, Us
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- jennfl30 Boynton Beach, FL
- itisnot_me San Diego, CA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- djimmey EATONVILLE, WA
- rottman Nottingham, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
Can't wait to try this out. It is one of my favorite Chinese dishes and also Orange Beef. I will start looking for this in my grocery stores. Thanks for the post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds delish! Love Orange Chicken and Lemon Chicken too.. Great post!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I love orange chicken ...delicious!!! thanks rottman ..good to see you again !!
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!