Mashed Eggplant BegendiFrom kutadkubilik 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place eggplants on baking dish and roast for 30-50, or until eggplant is soft and tender.
- put all eggplants in plastic bag and wait until they skin come easley. Allow eggplant to cool and rinse with cold water.
- Peel off skin and place in pot of water with the lemon juice and let soak about 10 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze water from eggplants and thinly cut Melt butter in medium pan and add flour, stirring and cooking to make a light brown roux.Add eggplant ,add milk and cream salt and pepper and saute lightly after that add cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating9 people
This sounds delicious.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Love eggplant!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
what a great sounding recipe... love both eggplant and Kassei cheese...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!