Healthy Key Lime PieFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons trans-fat free vegetable oil spread (60% to 70% oil) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 22 key limes or 4 to 5 regular limes (1/2 cup lime juice) shopping list
- 1 can (14-ounce) fat-free sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup2 plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In 9-inch glass pie plate, mix crumbs with spread, sugar, and salt to moisten. With hand, press onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Cool until ready to fill.
- Meanwhile, to 1-quart saucepan, add water; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 2 minutes to soften. Cook on low to dissolve, stirring. Remove from heat.
- From limes, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1/2 cup juice; if using Key limes, do not use grated peel — it will make filling taste bitter. In bowl, whisk lime peel and juice, milk, and yogurt. Whisk in gelatin mixture.
- Spoon filling into crust. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to set.
- Nutritional Information
- (per serving)
- Calories 235
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Sodium 185mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42g
- Dietary Fiber --
- Sugars --
- Protein 7g
- Calcium --