CROCKPOT RANCH CHICKENFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 C. melted butter or margarine shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1-8 oz.pkg. cream cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/2 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 pkt. onion soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a CrockPot and sprinkle the ranch mix over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done take out 1/4 cup of liquid from crock pot,put into a medium size sauce pan and add soup, onion soup mix, cream cheese and chicken broth.
- Cook until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 331
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating8 people
OK, I tried it and I really like it. Only I like salt just as much as the next person, but do not brush the chicken with salt before cooking. Believe me, there will be quite enough in the dish from the Ranch Seasoning. One other thing I do is to a...morebradkessler in Anderson loved it
Awesome! We had this for dinner tonight and everyone loved it! That is a rare occasion around here! Even my most picky child ate it. However I will say he still had to dip it in bbq sauce lol. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks!Beckbeck in loved it
I have 3 kids 14yr-11yr (very picky) and 7yr ( also very picky). My whole family loved this. I served it over white rice ( from the chinese restaurant..lol ) I don't really cook much, my husband does most of the cooking. This was soooo easy and tasty...morenjmom101979 in loved it