Pecan Crusted Chicken With Frangelico Cream SauceFrom indicatorsrule1 4 years ago
- Chicken: shopping list
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups finely crushed pecans shopping list
- 1 cup coarse bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup Frangelico liqueur shopping list
- 3 cups light cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- Roux (1 Tbsp flour and 1 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and trim the fat off chicken. Lightly salt and pepper one side of each breast and set aside. In a bowl, mix eggs and milk. In a separate bowl, mix pecans and bread crumbs. In a third bowl, have the flour ready. Coat the chicken breasts in the flour, then dip in the egg mixture, then into the pecan mixture, pressing down to coat well. Set chicken aside.
- In a saucepan, reduce Frangelico to half. Add cream, sugar and salt. Bring to light boil (careful not to burn), then add roux to thicken. While sauce is cooking, heat a deep skillet with about 1/2 inch of canola oil. Once fully heated, place coated chicken breasts in oil and cook about 4 minutes on each side until done. Serve chicken with sauce drizzled on top.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!