Peanut Butter FritosFrom food_devil 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line a large jelly roll pan or two cake pans with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
- Pour in the Fritos and arrange in a single layer as much as possible.
- Combine Corn syrup and sugar in medium saucepan.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring fequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in Peanut Butter.
- Immediately drizzle evenly over Fritos untill all pieces are covered.
- Let sit until cool enough to eat.
The Cookfood_devil Galesburg, IL
The Rating6 people
~W.O.W.~ What a "5"FORK!!!!!
'People - Pleaser' ~ (^_^) ~
Thanks for sharing~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
ok i think this sounds delicious! I have it bookmarked and printed and will be trying it tomorrow! Thank you! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
GREAT recipe - thanks so much for posting! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!