Wild Rice and Chicken SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 21/2 cups cooked wild rice shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- 1 cup halved green grapes shopping list
- ½ cup mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cashews or walnuts (optional) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked and diced chicken shopping list
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not include cooking of rice and overnight chilling
- In a large bowl, toss wild rice with celery, pineapple, grapes, oranges, nuts and chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sage and salt.
- Toss mayonnaise with salad mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours overnight.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Cooking Chicken203 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Salads Galore254 members
Chicken Please145 members
Rice Rice And More Rice60 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members