Ham and White Cheddar Brunch EggsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 2-1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups grated white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups fresh asparagus par boiled 2 minutes in boiling salted water shopping list
- 2 cups ham cubed shopping list
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 9 cups cubed French bread with crusts removed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all wet ingredients then whisk in flour.
- Add asparagus, ham and mushrooms then place bread cubes in greased rectangular baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture over bread then cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 then remove and top with cheese and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Allow to cool slightly then cut and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
hmm..love this for brunch menu.. simply a perfect i dish brunch with some more BEER!!chandrima in Delhi loved it
You must have read my mind, I was just looking for a good egg dish to make up pops this one. 5lovemybirds in Dayton loved it
Am having a "poolside" brunch for my family this weekend. This recipe will be great. Thank you so much!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!