Potato and Onion CasseroleFrom kimdee59 6 years ago
- onion and potato casserole shopping list
- seasoned with thyme shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- • 3 cups sliced onions (2 large onions) shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- • 1 can condensed cream of celery soup (10.5 ounces) shopping list
- • 1/2 cup water shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon crumbled leaf thyme shopping list
- • 6 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced shopping list
- • 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook onions in butter until lightly browned. Add soup and water; season with salt and pepper and thyme. Arrange potatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Pour onion mixture over ingredients in casserole and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Potato and onion casserole serves 6-8
The Cookkimdee59 Peoria, IL
The Rating4 people
Thanks for the great post!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Been looking for this recipe for years, you got my 5 forks. Thank you so much for sharing it here, now I can quit looking. Have a great weekend.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds delish, thanks for the post will make soon!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!