Mini Spicy Cheese MuffinsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 Tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs,at room temperature shopping list
- 1 c buttermilk,room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 c grated Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers,seeded and chopped (about 1/4 c) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mist 2 mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a bowl,combine first six ingredients. In a seperate bowl,beat eggs with buttermilk and oil. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and stir to form a thick batter. Fold in cheese and chilis.
- Spoon enough batter to half-fill 24 cups in mini-muffin tins. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean,about 15 mins.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 mins,then turn muffins out onto racks to cool further. Serve warm or room temperature.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
great one will be using this for lughnasdha celebration this yearkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
miny mighty delicious I'm sure.
:)jett2whit in Union City loved it
love mini muffins.. theses sound good... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it