Best Meatballs EverFrom kel888 6 years ago
- 1 lb 85 or 90% hamburger shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 can of Budweiser (maybe more use your own judgment) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 cup dry Parmesan ( or one of the Italian cheese mixes) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 5-6 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- optional: couple splashes of red wine if you have some around shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and roll into 1 inch balls. If you have a food processor it is much easier put the garlic, onion, and parsley in it to get it chopped very fine. You may need to add more ingredients than listed above. If you can see a little of everything in the mixture that is usually a good judgement that you have enough. It will also smell amazing!
- Place into casserole dish and Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip them and bake for another 20 minutes. Add to your favorite sauce and serve!
- Makes about 35 Meat balls. It is much better to serve this with some home made spaghetti sauce (Ragu and Prego are not good enough for these!)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkel888 Iowa City, IA
The Rating3 people
So what could I use instead of the beer as I am allergic to hops. Otherwise this recipes sounds divine!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
duuuuuuuuuuude thats fuckin awesome! my family is italian for the most part and we live in new orleans so mix that with cajun and BAM! we do this recipe the same way only we stuff em with mozzerella!!! hey add me as a fiend... lol feeeeeenddemoniksigns in Kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!