Hot Link With Swiss CheeseFrom thegoldminer 5 years ago
How to make it
- First prepare the bread, making sure to spread everything edge to edge. See Photo
- Microwave or boil hot link.
- I slice the hot link like in the pics so when you bite into the sandwich each bite is easy to get. If cut in half, the outer skin of the hot link is hard to tear in a bite. See Photo
- Once sliced, the pieces were placed on an 8 x 8 cutting mat and placed the swiss cheese on the pieces See Photo. Then microwave about 30 seconds.
- This worked better than a paper plate as I was able to easily slide the sliced hot link and melted cheese right onto the bread See Photo. It really worked well.
- That’s it, just a good sandwich with a little heat and a lot of taste. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating8 people
BRING IT ON JJ!!!! LOL
LOVE THEM ........YUMMMM
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This "5"FORK!!!!! Sandwich is not just for 'GUYS'!
I know a little 'gal' in California (me) (^_^)~
that would really like to take a bite of it!
Because of the calorie count...perhaps only
once a year~ but nevertheles...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Guy thing or not, been one my favorites for a long time, My Dad always use to cook the hot links, got me started on them years ago.
Thanks for this one! 5!
Dooleydooley in Krum loved it