Gorgonzola Penne with ChickenFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 pkg penne pasta (16 oz) shopping list
- 1 lb boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c white wine shopping list
- 1 c heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 c gorgonzola cheese,crumbled (8oz) shopping list
- 6 to 8 fresh sage leaves,thinly sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
- fesk parsley,minced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile,in large skillet over med. heat,brown chicken in oil on all sides. Add garlic;cook 1 min longer. Add wine,stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Add cream and broth; cook until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken no longer pink. Stir in gorgonzola cheese,sage,salt and pepper;cook just till cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano.cheese and parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Love the Flavors!! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Penne Gorgonzola is one of my favorite dishes! Thanks for the recipe - great post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Love this, sounds sooo good. Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it