Pecan Crusted Chicken With Creamy Rosemary SauceFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- Chicken: shopping list
- 2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 c plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- Creamy rosemary sauce: shopping list
- 1 c heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tbs whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Chicken:Preheat ovewn to 400 degrees. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap;,using meat mallet, pound until about 1/4" thick
- In large bowl combine egg whites,cornstarch and lemon juice,whisking until combined. In a shallow dish,combine pecans and bread crumbs. Dip chicken breasts in egg white mixture. Dredge chicken in pecan mixture,shalking off excess. Let stand 15 mins.
- In large skillet,melt butter over med-high heat; add chicken. Cook for 2 mins on each side,or till browned.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bakr 5 to 7 mins or till chicken cooked thru.
- Creamy Rosemary Sauce: In small saucepan,combine cream and rosemary. Bring to boil over med-high heat. Reduce heat,and simmer until cream is reduced to 1/2 c. Stir in mustard and salt.
- Serve over chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
sounds just perfect! thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
ohhhh yeah baby l'm loving this one yummmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Gotta make this one for my wife, she will love it! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it