Jello CookiesFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter (smart balance) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (splenda) shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any flavor [1 (.3 ounce pkg) sugar-free!] shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour (wheat or oat) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine, sugar, jello and eggs together in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork.
- (Sometimes a little flour on the fork keeps it from sticking).
- Bake 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- As you can see by my notes behind I will be making these for hyper kids and will not be using the red jello either as they have found that also causes the hyper to hype!!! But lots of other pretty colors and add in's like sugar-free jellybeans maybe! or carob chips!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating7 people
I've not tried these but my family up north tell me they are really good. I'll save your recipe to try later, thanks for sharing, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
love it love it love it!!!!
a big 5
PIXY =}pixyqueen in Sydney,Australia loved it
This is a blast from the past!!! I think it is wonderful that you have posted this recipe and HIGH 5+++++++lor in Toronto loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members
Little Rascals Favorites52 members
Kids Stuff54 members
Kids In The Kitchen26 members
Lady Tuilelaiths Kitchen3 members