Crab Meat ValentineFrom pepeskitty 7 years ago
- 1 pound of crab meat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sherry wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cups light cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 packages of frozen asparagus shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream shopping list
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Saute crab meat lightly in butter. Add sherry and simmer until reduced by one-half.
- 2. Add flour and cream, season and cook until thickened. Fork stir, keeping crab in lumps.
- 3. Cook and drain asparagus.
- 4. Place asparagus in bottom of a buttered casserole. Pour crab mixture over asparagus, spread with whipped cream, sprinkle with cheese and brown under a low flame.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpepeskitty Pensacola, FL
The Rating7 people
Elegant "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
Thank-you for sharing~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
It sounds wonderful, too bad the picture looks like the chef was at the wax museum when they took the picture.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
I'm drooling here! This sounds wonderful - bookmarked and will try real soon!
Thanks for the great post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!