Butter Pecan White Chocolate CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg at room temperature shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter then beat in brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt then blend into butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans then refrigerate until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 then lightly grease baking sheets.
- Break off small pieces of dough and roll between palms into 1" rounds.
- Dredge rounds in powdered sugar then arrange rounds on prepared sheets 2" apart.
- Bake 10 minutes then let cool 5 minutes on sheets and transfer to racks and cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!