Pina Colada CakeFrom sfcboyance 7 years ago
- For the cake: shopping list
- Duncan Hines coconut cake mix shopping list
- For the glaze: shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- For the topping: shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 8 ounces sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- For the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil and flour a 13 by 9-inch metal pan and set aside.
- Mix all Ingredientsas spelled out on the cake instructions. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes as per instructions on box, or until the cake is lightly golden and reaches an internal temperature of 200 degrees F.
- Remove the cake pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Poke the top of the cake all over with a skewer or fork. Allow the cake to cool completely and then prepare the glaze.
- For the glaze:
- Whisk together the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and the half-and-half in a 1-quart measuring cup. Once combined, pour the glaze over the cake. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
- Place the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla into the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whisk together on low until stiff peaks are formed. Change to medium speed and whisk until thick. Spread the topping over the cake and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
The Cooksfcboyance Clarksville, TN
The Rating4 people
sounds gr8...sufia in JP loved it
Thank you for the recipe ...its sounds great!ambus in Lahore loved it
sounds good...five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!