Greek Garlic and Herb Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 container (4oz) garlic-and -herb spreadable cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c coarsely chopped kalamata olives,patted dry shopping list
- 1/3 c finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp chopped fresh oregano leaves shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill. In med. bowl,stir together cheese,olives,onions and oregano.
- Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. Cut a lengthwise slit in each chicken breast,forming a pocket,keeping other 3 sides intact.
- Stuff each chicken breast with cheese mixture,secure with tooth picks. Brush chicken with oil;sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill over med. heat Cover grill;cook 8 to 10 mins,turning occasionally,until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170)
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
It DOES look easy and GOOD!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Wowzers! I have been missing some good recipes! Love this! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it