Condensed Milk Butter CookiesFrom ambus 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter,softened shopping list
- 5 oz. sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- Extra: shopping list
- egg,for brushing shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- almonds/peanuts/walnuts(chopped),desicated coconut,chocolate/muti-color sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and baking powder together.Keep aside.
- Beat butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Gradually add flour mixture into the butter mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface about 1/4 inch thick.Cut in favorite shapes.
- Brush the top of each cookie with lightly beaten egg,sprinke with nuts/sprinkles on top.
- Place on a greased baking tray,leaving little distance between each cookie.
- Bake at 170 C for about 12-14 minutes or when the top starts to turn golden.
- Remove and let it cool on wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating8 people
Thanks for sharing this recipe!noola in Peterborough loved it
I like this! No sugar, so their not to sweet. Great recipe.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Very nice recipe! Thanks for posting! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers221 members
Anything Goes286 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Checkin Central283 members
Going Coconuts71 members
A Cookie Jar57 members
Halal Creations65 members