ALOHA PINA COLADA FLAPJACKSFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 (14oz) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cop milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter;melted shopping list
- pancake syrup shopping list
- 1 cup toasted coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar & salt
- Drain pineapple & reserve juice.
- Set pineapple aside
- Add water to juice to equal 1 cup liquid
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs well.
- Stir in juice/water mixture, milk and butter
- Add to flour mixture; stir only until combined. (batter will be lumpy)
- Using 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, pour onto pre-heated greased frypan.
- Sprinkle each pancake with 1 tbsp of drained pineapple.
- Cook 2 minutes;or until underside is golden.
- Flip & cook until brown.
- Pour syrup and sprinkle toasted coconut on each pancake