Easy Beef n Black Bean Enchilada CasseroleFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1.25-oz.) pkg. taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 (10-oz.) can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Chopped Green Chiles shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 7 or 8 flour tortillas (for soft tacos or fajitas) shopping list
- 1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 to 3 oz. crumbled chèvre (goat) cheese shopping list
- 1 cup salsa (pace thick n chunky works well) shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water; mix well.
- Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add beans, enchilada sauce and green chiles; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon ground beef mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up; place seam side down in ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- Spoon bean and enchilada sauce mixture over filled tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 400°F. for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheeses are melted and casserole is thoroughly heated.
- Spoon salsa down center of casserole; sprinkle with green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
Greatness 5 times over. Sounds fabulous. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great recipe. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
HEY I LOVE ALL YOUR POSTINGS TODAY ALL ARE GREAT......YUMMY........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it