Creamy Dreamy Candy Bar DessertFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces), plain or with almonds, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1/2 sp. vanilla extract shopping list
- sliced almonds, toasted, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine wafer crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate until firm. In a saucepan, heat the candy bar, marshmallows and milk over medium low heat until chocolate and marshmallows are melted, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped cream and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and almonds if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
delicious....thnks 4 posting.. u have high 5sufia in JP loved it
Kids will love this...Thanks!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Wow! quick and sooo good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!