Turkish Potato SaladFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
- 6 medium-sized waxy potatoes shopping list
- 4 eggs boiled shopping list
- 4 1/2 fl oz (140 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion(white,red or fresh )cutted shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 - 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tbspoon sumack shopping list
- 1 tbspoon oregano shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Scrub the potatoes under running cold water to eliminate any soil; steam them until tender, leave to cool then peel and cut lengthwise in half; cut each half into thin slices. Transfer to a deep serving dish or salad bowl add to cutted boiled eggs and onion .
- 2. dissolve scant 3/4 tsp salt in the lemon juice in a bowl. Add the olive oil very gradually, beating continuously with a balloon whisk or hand-held electric beater. . Season generously with freshly ground pepper ,red pepper and mix carefully, coating all the potato slices.
- 3. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with a selection of and Turkish appetizers such as Aubergine Dip