FalafelFrom sufia 7 years ago
- 1 cup chickpeas ( soaked overnight ) shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion quatered shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder shopping list
- 2 medium sized green chillies chopped shopping list
- salt shopping list
- red chilli powder as desired shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornflour shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the chickpeas and mix with all the ingredients except oil , corn and egg.
- Grind the ingredients into a paste form using little if the paste is dry.
- It should not be too coarse or too fine .It should be thick.
- Put in a bowl mix cornflour and then egg and mix well .
- Heat the oil in a pan and when smokes begin reduce the flame.
- With a deep rounded spoon fry into pakoras till crisp and golden brown .
- Serve with mint and tamarind chutney.