Mud Pot PieFrom verondear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Finely crumble Oreo cookies in food processor.
- (Note: you can also crush Oreo cookies by placing the cookies in a large ziplock bag and smash cookies with a rolling pin.)
- Soften cream cheese and add powdered sugar, beating with mixer until well blended.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix instant pudding and milk until well blended. Add to this mixture the Cool Whip.
- Blend in cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture.
- Starting with crumbled cookies, layer cookie crumbs and creamy mixture in the flower pot, topping it off with cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve.