Oatmeal Banana BreadFrom furbabies3 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana (approximately 2 bananas) shopping list
- 1 cup plain flour (I use unbleached) shopping list
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned type oatmeal (do not use instant or quick cooking!) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and bananas.
- Add baking powder and salt, mix, then add oatmeal & flour.
- Add the nuts.
- Spread into a greased glass loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Check middle with a toothpick, if toothpick comes out clean, it is done.
- Take out of oven and cover with a tea cloth until cool.
- Slice and serve.