Steamed Cassava Sweets Khanoom MonsompalangFrom kutadkubilik 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Peel the cassava leaving only the white flesh.
- 2. Grate the cassava flesh until finely shredded.
- 3. Mix the water with the sugar and cassava then blend it in a food processor.
- 4. Divide into portions for steaming, wrap each portion in aluminium foil to form parcels. You will cut these portions into smaller cubes later.
- 5. Steam the parcels for 25 minutes.
- 6. Leave to cool in the fridge.
- 7. Remove the foil, cut the cassava sweets into bite sized pieces.
- 8. Dust with the shredded coconut.
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!