Lemon Tea BreadFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2-1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c butter (1 stick),softened shopping list
- 1-1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 container(8oz)sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9x5" metal loaf pan.
- In med. bowl,stir flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt. In large bowl,with mixer at low speed,beat butter till smooth. Add sugar and peel;beat till creamy.
- Reduce speed to low and add eggs,1 at a time,beating after each addition,till well blended,scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream,beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 5 mins. or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 mins. Remove from pan;cool fully on rack.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds Yummy! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
you know if it says LEMON you have me hooked..!!!five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Me too....this sounds awesome!! Making it for my company this weekend! Big 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it