Cheesecake CrustFrom hooksc 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in large bowl.
- Warm in microwave about 30 seconds.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Butter sides and bottom of 10" Spring-pan.
- Press crumb mixture onto sides and bottom of pan.
- Set in fridge or freezer to set.
The Cookhooksc Zeeland, MI
The Rating5 people
Very nice! Can't wait to make it :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks for the pm. Love all you crust combo ideas.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Found it! Cannot wait to try the Hawaiian Cheesecake. Going to try this with old fashioned Coconut Bars... Will let you know how it all turns out. Thanks again.77mini in Buffalo loved it