Lemon Drizzled Ginger ShortbreadFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger ground shopping list
- lemon Drizzle: shopping list
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 drops yellow food color shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl mix flour, butter, powdered sugar and ginger with a fork until well blended.
- Pat dough into a rectangular on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Score dough deeply with tines of fork dividing rectangle in half lengthwise and cutting 1” bars.
- Crimp edges if desired then bake 25 minutes and cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine all drizzle ingredients and drizzle over cookies and break into bars along scored lines.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!