ZUCCHINI BREADFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- ¾ tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup currants or chopped raisins ( raisins plumped in water to soften ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 350º. 2 greased and floured 5”x 9” inch loaf pans. ( Metal or aluminum pans work best )
- 2)In a large bowl; beat eggs 1 minute; add oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until thick and lemon in color.
- 3)Gently stirring zucchini and pineapple into mixture.
- 4)In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and gently fold into the zucchini mixture just blended.
- 5)Pour into the 2 greased and floured pans for 1 hour at 350º. Check with toothpick, that it comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan, turn out and cool or wire rack.
- May also bake in 5 small metal pans at 350º for 35 to 40 minutes.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!