Cranberry Pecan Eggnog MuffinsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 heaping cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup eggnog shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring shopping list
- 1 heaping cup fresh cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and pecans.
- Mix eggnog, egg, butter, vanilla, rum flavoring and cranberries until well combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients stirring as few strokes as possible.
- Grease muffin tins liberally with softened butter then fill 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes at 375.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Love this recipe .but it just gave me an IDEA...I am going to try and make a cranberry eggnog drink....I am an EGGNOG fan from WAY BACK
Great postgrizzlybear in loved it
Great, chef. 5 and saved.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!