Pork ChopsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- • 2 inch thick boneless loin pork chops trimmed of fat shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- • 1/3 cup bread crumbs mixed with pinch of cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Rub pork chops with lime juice and coat with cilantro.
- In microwave safe pie plate microwave butter and garlic for 1 1/2 minutes or until it sizzles.
- Dip pork chops in garlic butter, then in seasoned breading.
- Place in center of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining seasoned breading, drizzle on butter.
- Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high for 6 minutes.
- Turn over and rotate and microwave, covered with waxed paper for 6 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Wow, never tried microwaving pork chops before, I must try that! Thanks Griz!sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
I won't buy a microwave but this is a good recipe.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Wow~! Must try!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!