Pie Crust Cinnamon RollsFrom athenacooks 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the dough according to the directions on the box.
- Roll dough into a large bowl, roll on floured surface to approximately 1/4" in thick.
- Spread butter or margarine across rolled dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar all over dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise (so the roll of dough is long, not thick).
- Cut into slices approximately one inch thick.
- Place sliced rolls on their sides onto greased cookie sheet (or aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray), sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar on top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-17 minutes or until dough turns light golden brown.
- Serve warm! Also delicious with icing or honey drizzled on top.