Gnocchi AlfredoFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 lbs frozen potato gnocchi shopping list
- 3 Tb butter,divided shopping list
- 1 Tb plis 1-1/2 tsp flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- dah ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 lb. sliced baby portobello mushrooms shopping list
- minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook gnocchi according to pkg. directions. Meanwhile,in a saucepan,melt 1 Tb. butter. Stir in flour until smooth;gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil;cook and stir for 1 to 2 mins or till thickened. Remove from heat;stir in cheese and nutmeg until blended.
- Drain gnocchi. In a large ,heavy skillet,cook remaining butter over med. heat until golden brown. (Do not burn). Add mushrooms and gnochi. Cook and stir 5 mins or till gnocchi are lightly browned and mushrooms are tender. Serve with sauce.Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Nice recipe I love protobellos....I like just grilling them with cheese.oh Yeahgrizzlybear in loved it
Yum, I bought some gnocchi Saturday at the store. This is a great new recipe to use them with. Thanks and high 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Well, I will be making this really soon with the fam. However in our house it would be a sin to use frozen so we'll spend the extra time to make fresh. Thanks and high 5.
flavors in Algonquin loved it