Handy Pancake MixFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift all together well and store in air tight container in a dry place.
- This is enough mix to make approx. 80 pancakes.
- To Make Pancakes: (makes 8-4 inch size)
- 1 1/2 C. Pancake Mix
- 1 C. water
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- Mix and pour on greased hot griddle.
- When bubbles form on top and bottom is brown flip over
- and brown other side.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
Turned out well. Light and fluffy.
See Handy Pancake Mix for more memories.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I used to have a recipe like this years ago, when I was getting Surplus Food through Welfare. It's still a necessary one to have. Thanks for bringing it back!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
Fantastic recipe. I work long hours and this saves me so much time. My family loves it and it is so easy. sometimes i mix fruit in or chocolate chips, great stuffmonateresa in Cultus Lake loved it