Handy Pancake MixFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift all together well and store in air tight container in a dry place.
- This is enough mix to make approx. 80 pancakes.
- To Make Pancakes: (makes 8-4 inch size)
- 1 1/2 C. Pancake Mix
- 1 C. water
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- Mix and pour on greased hot griddle.
- When bubbles form on top and bottom is brown flip over
- and brown other side.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
I used to have a recipe like this years ago, when I was getting Surplus Food through Welfare. It's still a necessary one to have. Thanks for bringing it back!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
Turned out well. Light and fluffy.
See Handy Pancake Mix for more memories.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Fantastic recipe. I work long hours and this saves me so much time. My family loves it and it is so easy. sometimes i mix fruit in or chocolate chips, great stuffmonateresa in Cultus Lake loved it