Spicy RiceFrom mistress_moogski 7 years ago
- rice shopping list
- Tumeric shopping list
- Chilli powder shopping list
- Chilli Sauce shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- black-eyed peas shopping list
- green peas shopping list
- Mixed peppers shopping list
- soya sauce shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Cubed chicken stock shopping list
- garam masala shopping list
How to make it
- Firstly, take your rice and dry fry it in a sizeable amount of oil for around 3-4 minutes, make sure you stir frequently.
- When the rice begins to brown very slightly add the water, tumeric, cumin seeds, chilli powder and a cube of chicken stock. Bring to boil, then leave to simmer until fully cooked.
- Fry the peppers, peas and beans until cooked through in oil, soya sauce, salt, chilli, a few tea-spoons of your favourite chilli sauce,a little water, cumin, another cube of chicken stock, and a little garam masala.
- Add the rice and mix about thoroughly until all fried through and smelling spicy.
- Serve up, ideally underneath some spicy grilled chicken thighs!
The Cookmistress_moogski Brighton, GB
The Rating6 people
Sounds and LOOKS good! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Great recipe! 5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
this sounds great... thank you and five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!