Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa BreastsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
- Place about 2 T cornstarch in a small amount of water.
- Stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
Another yummy!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Awesome, Grizz...five forks, and a big thank you!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
BEAR..YOU ARE SUCH A SILVER TONGUED DEVIL..ROCK ONlycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!